Port City tilts balance toward China, as India watches on
2 years ago
Port City Commission Act cements China’s strategic entrenchment, to India’s chagrin
Speaker orders probes on whether Port City Bill gained two-thirds majority or not
GMOA under fire for administering limited Covishield stocks to families and friends
MoD and US Embassy refute rumours of new domestic terror threat in Sri Lanka
- i) Taxation powers taken away
- ii) The power to criminalise taken away
- iv) No ouster of court’s jurisdiction
- v) Parliamentary oversight over all regulations and taxes
- Provide a second dose of Covishield vaccine to all the healthcare workers, other front-line workers and their immediate family members, solely based on “exposure risk”, as minor staff members working in a Covid ward have a higher risk of exposure than administrative medical officers. We feel it is best, following the recent directive of the Army Commander, to define immediate family members for such vaccination.
- Arrange the first dose of Sinopharm vaccine as an urgent priority to all the frontline workers, health workers, and others, and their immediate family members islandwide.