Harin and Manusha send 7 point letter to PM
MP Harin Fernando and Samagi Jana Balawegaya (SJB) MP Manusha Nanayakkara have submitted a letter to Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe with 7 questions and matters they have requested answers for.
The points listed in the letter are as follows:
- People’s demand is that Gota goes home. Do you have any actions to take for this? What are the timeframes for it?
- What are the legal actions being taken related to supporters and protectors of Rajapaksas who made a bloodbath take place on May 09?
- Expediting the process of abolishing the executive presidency and bringing in the 21st amendment. What is the progress on the decision?
- Justice for Easter Sunday terror attacks and if needed, an unbiased international investigation into it.
- Bring back the money that was stolen, including from the Rajapaksa family.
- Nationalisation policy for all industries to be looked into.
- What is the final decision about Ranjan Ramanayake and other victims of political revenge?”
The letter further mentioned that the aforementioned points require urgent attention and must be resolved to ensure the public is aware of decisions that are being taken by the President.